Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meet Maaya - A seemigly drunk fool who hides a genius inside.


Sometimes even a person who looks like a drunk fool can come out with a piece of work that can amazes intellects.....Read what he wrote about me....Deep observations from a drunk man.

An interesting character that attracted my interest at the bar was this huge muscular beef pack, tattooed all over with a file holder that totally outwitted his appearance. My usual stand for the same would be “who gives a fuck”, but then the file holder just seemed to intrigue me. He turned to be a character of multidimensional expertise, a graphologist with a streaming passion for his talent, an orator, a professional marketer, and remarkably positive dimensions, required to flesh out a genius character. I was amused, rather, by his frankness of thoughts, respect of personal space,” don’t give a damn attitude and most importantly substance; qualities that I might want to appreciate, for it’s definitely hard to apprehend characters of these qualities in this country. Let’s face it, it’s a land of super jerks, the ricketed with the funny” Give me my god damn gold” attitude. Get a life suckers.

The file holder was the cradle of his research work and opposed to my thoughts, it wasn’t a moron’s sex invite gadget. I was privileged to have fielded across a stream of positive energy, and he remains a character of respect. I do get irritated at times with the thousand of updates flooding on my facebook account and the hundreds of people racing ahead to post their “God knows Wat” kind of comments. Times I have wondered if these unsolicited comments ever make a difference in his life, but then, if life is a stage, I realized, this guy was operating the tramp door and all the way, having a hearty laugh. If anything goes for fun, who gives a damn...Well isn’t that the whole point.Having fun, laughing at yourselves, laughing at others and challenging life with the sumptuous pride of a joker. With a billion people acting funny everyday, who knows if God is out there even. He might have had a heart attack, practicing excessive happiness.God..God..Well,he answered..Damn, he is still laughing.

Have you ever had the opportunity to ask someone what they feared in you...Well, if you haven’t, try the same, as the words could be a positive reflection of your character. I have had people who have been kind enough to maintain soulful superficial distance for reasons of me being rude, opinionated and outspoken. I like it that way. Live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers