Monday, December 28, 2009

An Introduction of myself that I gave a very beautiful woman.....when she asked who was I?


Who is Machedo?


Let’s dissect myself for you so that it becomes easier to know who I really am.

First take off all the tattoos.
What do you get?
A normal everyday guy.
Nothing exceptional.
The tattoos were all on the outside.
It does not make me something ‘new’ from the inside rather just an accessory on my body.

Next,
Take off all the muscles and the powerful looks.
I take steroids and bust my chops in the gym.
So if you take that off,
Now I am no more a big huge guy.
And given with time
I would lose all this
And become an even more ordinary person.

What else do you have?
The communication and the controversy.
If you take that off, you have a person who just has thoughts in his heart and mind.
If you remove this very trait of the ‘attention grabbing’ moments that I so carve for, well you have a very simple ordinary person.

Money, Success and Fame
Which is relatively very tiny in my life and nothing at all in most cases.
So then you are left with me as I am.

So what I am in the end.
A very normal, very ordinary person.
I get turned on by beauty and I get put off by what is not beautiful.
I feel and act and behave just like any other ordinary person would.
I have my moments of sadness and happiness, joys and sorrows, anger and patience.

All that remains in me is a person who just wants to be happy.
Who is selfish with his wants and desires
And who hopes get whatever he has dreamt off while being able to give to the ones he loves a decent life.
Who one day hopes to get a woman how can love him, be patient with him and be his best friend
One who can tolerate his male greed and support his male needs
Who hopes to have a child of his own and call his own
And a family whom he hopes he can provide
But who will be with him for as long as the Almighty decides

There is nothing more exceptional about me or relatively different.

I am just me.

Simple.
Ordinary.
And like everyone else
Another person on the planet.

This is me.
Machedo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers