Monday, December 28, 2009

Predictions about me from yet another pandit - Referred by Lalitha Rao - My good friend like sister.


This is what I could gather up from 33 minutes of conversation on a phone call made to India.

Marriage
1) From 22nd January 2009 to 21st March 2010 is the favorable time.
2) He kept repeating the fact that I would get married by 21st March 2010.
3) He stated there would be a 6 year age gap between me and my to be potential wife.
4) As per his charts he said the girl would be from the east of where I was born.
5) He recommended horoscope matching for me and my future potential wife.
6) I would be married for 32+ years after this
7) I would be very happy and content
8) My wife would be a great cook and would take good care of me
9) He stated most probably she would an Indian
10) He said - either she would be someone known to my father OR someone known to the fathers side of the family OR someone I know from many years

Children
1) I will supposedly have 3 boys

Career
2) Seriousness would come only after marriage.
3) Suggested to get into business but with the help of the my mom (BAD IDEA!)
4) He suggested looking back at my career track....where I worked for the last 7 years, is where I should continue
5) Career stability will come after 2 more years

Financial
1) I would never be rich – just comfortable always

Education
1) I would never complete it. So I should not get into it. It’s a waste.

Family people and friends
1) I should keep away from them always.

Fatherhood.
1) I will be a good father apparently.

Health
1) Will have problem with the ‘tissue’ coating the blood – but that too would heal in time.

Skills
1) I am blessed with artistic skills like reading, singing, drawing and speaking. Out of which I told him I was good in speaking.

World Champion of Public Speaking
1) He said from mid of 2010 to March 2011, all glory will be given to me.

Life span
1) 90 years +

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers