Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smelly arm pits, Cheap cologne & a 1 Dollar Hair Cut - Part 1


Smelly arm pits, Cheap cologne & a 1 Dollar Hair Cut - Part 1



After growing my facial hair to the extent where
bed bugs and ants thought it was a new paradise
provided to them by their ant god,
I decided it was time I had to destroy this facility

Now just in case you are not a man
Or in many cases
You are not a man like me
You tend to ask yourself business & strategic questions

More like the SWOT analysis of any idea.

When
What
Where
How
Why

Since I am in a generous state of mind right now
After watching some nice adult entertainment
(note – the word states ‘adult’, so that means ‘grown up’ or ‘mature’ entertainment
And not ‘vulgar’ or ‘obscene’ or ‘naked’ – so I am indulging in ‘grown up & mature’ entertainment’)
I think I am ready to share
The secret SECRETS with you.

So coming back to the answers
After having a brain storm session
They looked somewhat like this

When – Now
What – Project Shave Peach Fuzz
Where – On the facial areas. The rest of the excessive hairs I would have to use my body trimmer. For that purpose, either I would
a) ask my watchman after paying him 10 bucks
b) ask my room-mate to do it after giving him a chocolate
c) ask my girl to do it telling her I wanted to look sexy for her
d) ask one of my playmates to do it, telling them lets try something kinky
How – With a blade and not a body trimmer
Why – To get rid of the ants and bed bugs in my face

The only thing that did stop me
From getting this bushy wushy
To be removed was
The benefits of growing one.

What are the benefits of growing a beard?

Well let me share them with you first.

Chapter 6.8
Lesson F
9.6 BENEFITS OF GROWING A BEARD:
1)      You don’t have to wash you face and even when you don’t no one knows it
2)      You don’t have to have a bath for 4 days in a row and no one can notice it
3)      Brushing your teeth can be optional provided you have a chewing gum as the facial hair absorbs the smell
4)      While drinking coffee and tea, the upper lip hair acts as a filter removing any particles from your tea / coffee
5)      You get recognized and respected as a old man
6)      You can scratch your face and look cool
7)      You can play a game of plucking your facial hair with a pair of tweezers when bored – (trust me its fun.)
8)      You feel creative when you start rubbing your beard violently
9)      Your cat thinks of you as a new cat on the block when you rub your face on her face
9.5) Your cat enjoys its body being scratched as it thinks of your face as a body scratcher
9.6) Your cat keep looks at you with a romantic sense of appreciation for your new found looks – which improves the bond between man and cat.

So, I had to decide to sacrifice these amazing benefits when I decided to shave off my pubic hair which was growing on my facial spots.

So, now it finally came down to
Which place and which barber.

Now for those of you who are not from Dubai, Sharjah or the United Arab Emirates
Let me share a perspective here.

Barbers here come in all kinds of shapes, sizes and smell

You can choose from a wide variety of them
For instance

You have:
1)      Indian barbers
2)      Pakistani barbers
3)      Bangaldeshi barbers
4)      White skinned barbers
5)      White skinned wanna be middle east show off barbers
6)      Philipino barbers
7)      Gay barbers
8)      Sexually desperate barbers
9)      Cheap but expensive barbers
10)   Cheating barbers
11)   Sophisticated barbers
12)   And finally
13)   Over priced barbers.
14)   My kind of barbers.

Let me tell you the difference between all of them first and then move on to another exciting bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers