Monday, December 27, 2010

What is the horrifying truth behind this calm Doctor’s face? Part 1 of the shocking tale.

What is the horrifying truth behind this calm Doctor’s face?


Dr. Tushar Rohankar
Dr. Tushar Rohankar

She jabbed the needle into my left eye.
At first I felt a slight sting.
Then numbness.
Then I felt only a bit of a pressure that very lightly pushed my face back
All I knew was that a needle was jabbed into my eye
And I was looking to the extreme right so that my cornea wouldn’t be harmed.
Then after that experiment was done with,
She took another needle
Told me in her smoothly old aged motherly voice
You will feel a bit of discomfort
Don’t worry
Just R-R-R-R-E-E-E-E-L-L-L-A-A-A-A-X-X-X-X
And she continued her ‘experiment’
The experiment was nothing but to apparently ‘scrape’ the ‘skin’ of my eye ball.
Seems it had got infected after I went to swim in a pool.
Believing in her and trusting her motherly voice and old age which to me represented experience
I continued sitting.
Little did I know what ordeal would follow me.
So how did all this come to pass?
Well, let me take you to the beginning.
I was with my that time ‘first-wife-to-be’ at a 5 Star resort – Ajman Kempenski Hotel where we had gone for a swim.
We were enjoying our so called swimming session with occasional horny moments of romantic expression and yeah, we were apparently having a great time.
Until as I was showing off my under-water diving skills, I felt something go inside my eye.
It was irritating.
And then what followed next was repeated irritation of my left eye ball as if something was stuck inside. And the worse part was the constant scratching effect it had on my eye ball – which made it red with tears.
After bearing with it for a whole day, I decided it was time to check it out.
So there came the first mistake.
I went to a cheap clinic that I tough would do the trick.
First mistake but yeah, a big one.
The second mistake was I accepted the doctors personality - a sweet mild mannered old lady, as sufficient qualifications to do the job.
And third - I didn’t take a second opinion.
So when she suggested to ‘scrape’ the skin of the eye ball to heal it as it was infected – well I….thought about it for a few seconds and then said ‘Go ahead’.
What followed after the so called ‘operation’ was a bandaged eye and a few pills with a hope to get healed.
The next day both my eyes got infected. I couldn’t see from both eyes.
And to add to it, the worse part was I was bleeding from my left eye – with both blood and tears.
That was enough to scare anyone.
Immediately I went to a hospital called ‘Zuleka’ Hospital in Sharjah.
(now please understand, I am not endorsing this hospital. This was my experience with the hospital 6 years ago. Today I do not know if their standards have improved or become worse)
I was ushered to a really old Romanian gentleman.
Really old.
He had a look at my eye, listened to my story and then again told me he had to give me an injection.
That was enough to scare me to death – but I had no option.
He told me it would subside my pain.
I took a risk.
Trusted him.
In seconds my pain stopped.
Apparently he gave me an anesthetic.
After briefly looking at my eyes, he suggested I use a couple of ointments and gave me a few pills.
I did what he told me.
Today, thanks to that Romanian doctor, I got my eyes back and yes they are healed – but for slight dryness that occurs frequently – which I have no idea if it because of that infamous operation by that old lady.
Oh before you judge that woman as bad, this may surprise you.
She did call me up a few days later to check on my eyes.
I told her what had happened thanks to her.
Do date I cannot figure out if she did it because she wanted an after sale customer or she genuinely cared.
I would bet on the latter.
But having said that I realized how important it is to have someone whom you know as qualified to operate on your body.
Trust me, I say this from experience.
So before you get blinded by your own assumptions, Remember this,
I nearly lost my eye sight…..
Don’t lose your light….
Now you may wonder what has all this got to do with Dr. Tushar (the guy whose photograph I have put up)….
Well you will be shocked once I tell you the truth….At least it gave me a chill on my spine.
Just remember this….His name is Dr. Tushar A. Rohankar from RAK Hospital.
And that is where I will come to part 2 of this horrifying story…

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers