Thursday, March 25, 2010

Im 33 years old – Part 1

Im 33 years old

Wow.

33.

Can you believe that???

33.

Hmm..

33 in my younger days was like uncle.

It was like old.

It was something like hearing my parents would say ‘Don’t talk when elders are talking’

Bloody hell.

Funny as shit.

Don’t ask me which shit.

Just shit.

The kind of shit that when you look back – You have to admit the inevitable.

The absolute shocking truth.

Yes, I am 33 years old....

Sounds more like sin.

Some terrible sin.

God!

What happened?

I mean what happened to all those years?

Where did they go?

Where did the just ‘vanish’?

I mean as far as I can remember, I was in school.

The next thing I know I was in high school.

in college – enjoying a new sense of freedom.

The first job….the first time I got a blow job

(only to realize how important it is to be super hygienic for the poor female – that is provided you want her to give you another blow job – but that’s another story again….)

The days of adventure and craziness…

Of wanna be a grown up….

that thrill of time….

WZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And now…

Now…..I am 33 years old….

God Lord….

I mean is there an end to this age nonsense…..

I don’t know what to say….

I mean I can blurt out something positive like….

Say…

Yes – AGE IS BUT (yes BUTT) A NUMBER

TAH – DAH.

And then hopefully wait for an applause.

*waiting*

*waiting in absolute silence as I can hear 2 cockroaches mating in the background*

No applause.

Nothing.

I mean what is there to applaud?

Just the sad fact of ‘Yes….I am 33 years old’…

So…now is there anything intellectual about this….this fact of being 33 years old?

Am I going to start with the classic depressive yet contemplative statement….

So whats the meaning of life?....

Where am I headed?.....

What is my purpose in life?.....

Or something cheesy like ‘GOD’ (yes, when we get no other excuse we begin with another dramatic opening like GOD did this and GOD did that…..)

Nope.

Will not do that.


So what is the point of writing this note of….

I am 33 years old?

What?

(after taking a deep breath and thinking….)

I don’t know man.

I honestly don’t know.

All I know is the few lessons I have learnt over the period of time.

They are more like the relationships we have.

Some are plain sexual.

Some are meaningful.

Some are hurtful.

Some are .....which should never have happened the first place...

So just like them....

They are my experiences with a woman called life.....

(or in your case...a man called life)

How true they are for others, I don’t know.

How true they are for me….well I still don’t know.

But what I do know is that….

These so called ‘truths’ that I have made up on the way….

Form the core of what I do and believe…..

They are my small tiny gems of wisdom….

Should I share them for free?

Okay....

Then let me put it this way….

If you have had the patience to read this whole note from up there….

To down here…..

You and I share a strange connection….

Strange enough for me to share these thoughts with you in the next note….

So what are you thoughts about this note?

Did it make sense?

Let me know…..

And you will be the first to know when I send my next note titled….

Im 33 years old – Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers