Thursday, March 25, 2010

Letter of Threat from someone whom I deleted + a reply....my style!

(His letter is the first bit....My reply is the second bit)

so buddy read it carefully
if u do a frdship with person (he or she ) so plz fulfil it for whole life ok
if u delete him or her from ur frd list
dat u r wrong guy & plz dont take advantage of ur frdz & dont use ur frd for your selfishness
if u wana do this again so plz dont send or accept anybody frd req on orkut
ok buddy its advice 2 u its clear & plz dont do time pass with any 1 & be a gud frd with nice human ( he or she)
In iz world dont play with hearts k if u do it so u losse hi, or her forever u rascal.
if u dont change ur attitude then i will say u dat wt da hell u are u asshole & dont become very smart with me k
Anonymous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MY REPLY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anonymous: so buddy read it carefully
Answer : reading carefully ‘buddy’ and just to let you know, I ain’t your ‘buddy’

Anonymous: if u do a frdship with person (he or she ) so plz fulfil it for whole life ok
Answer : er…which fucking language is this fuck face? Because the grammar sure does stink. All I can suppose is may be…just may be…your father is the bathroom cleaner in my company and your mother must be a camel or a whore. Oh by the way..in case you don’t know the meaning of whore…..refer ‘www.dictionary.com you pathetic cunt of misery.

Anonymous: if u delete him or her from ur frd list
Answer : I can delete whomsoever the fuck I want. From your mom, to your child, to your fucking swollen ball (because you only have one!) that is on face book. Tell your father to invest and create another social networking site which you can then become the ‘President’ and then dictate your fucking terms.

Anonymous: dat u r wrong guy & plz dont take advantage of ur frdz & dont use ur frd for your selfishness
Answer : Do you know whats a cunt? Because to be honest my friend, your personality is no better than one. How the fuck can you take advantage of someone by deleting them? Why? Did I get them pregnant? Did is make them suck my hairy dick which I apparently didn’t shave for the past one month? How? Or did I shove it into your ass? Get real moron!

Anonymous: if u wana do this again so plz dont send or accept anybody frd req on orkut
Answer : To be honest, since I don’t know your fucking id, I don’t think I would ever send you something. So get a life.


Anonymous: ok buddy its advice 2 u its clear & plz dont do time pass with any 1 & be a gud frd with nice human ( he or she)
Answer : Sure buddy. Since advice is like shit – comes out for free even if you don’t want it to come out, well your shit, your smell, your gooey nonsense. Smell it, taste it, enjoy it by yourself.

Anonymous: In iz world dont play with hearts k if u do it so u losse hi, or her forever u rascal.
Answer : I know…You are so right….especially when someone doesn’t know how to write a bloody email properly.

Anonymous: if u dont change ur attitude then i will say u dat wt da hell u are u asshole & dont become very smart with me k
Answer : To be honest, I am an asshole and will remain that way forever. As far as my attitude goes – it will remain EXACTLY the way it is now. So too bad….

Finally,

This is something I want to tell you.

The very fact you took time to write to me shows:
1) You are pretty unhappy about your life.
2) Your relationships suck
3) Your love life is messed up
4) Your parents never gave you proper upbringing that showed maturity and wisdom
5) You are not AT ALL successful in your finance as well as your current job – it is not what you want
6) Physically – you are out of shape
7) Mentally – No one can get along other than nut-cases because that is how far your maturity can take
8) Spiritually – You may pray but your life will be forever in the down side
9) You are seeking to feel good by putting others down – which is why you will never succeed
10) You lack character that is why you didn’t have the balls to give your real name and details.

So fuck you and thank you for taking the time to write to me.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers