Thursday, March 25, 2010

MY OPINION ON GOD, FUCK AND EVERYTHING ELSE (MATURE READERS ONLY)

WARNING
This is an essay STRICTLY for a mature audience.
If you are sensitive, young or religious - please do me a favor and either
1) NOT read this OR
2) Delete me from the list of your friends.
These are my views and I am expressing them.
If you cannot handle a 'no-holds-barred' conversation,
Please be my guest and get the hell out of my life and my facebook page and my friends list.
Thank you
and
Fuck you.


If you do continue to read....You are reading it at YOUR OWN RISK and then its your fucking problem because you are a curious piece of shit!

READ ON!



I am pissed.
Pissed. Pissed. Pissed.
Fucking pissed.
You know why?
Because there is so much of shit going around.
Too much.
I mean if you look around you will see what I mean.
Want to know what I mean?
Lets start with the most amazing piece of shit crap nonsense we all hear.
Its called ‘God’ and ‘Religion’
Yeah.
Ooo
Did I touch your sensitive clitoris region?
Did you feel bad?
Oh, then I should apologize – shouldn’t I?
Okay then let me.
Lets start.
Fuck you
Fuck your god
Fuck your gods ass
And fuck your gods ass so bad that your dick comes out of his mouth though his asshole.
Good enough?
Nice to know.
Man, get fucking real.
I mean what the fuck is all this?
You are what?
A Hindu Pindu?
A Muslim fanatic?
Or a Alcoholic, Sex-crazed, Pathetic life form called ‘Christian’?
Or some other cheap shit religion that God alone knows if it is worth talking about?
So whatever the fuck you follow – I give a dam to it.
But let me get to the point.
AND I WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYE BALLS AND READ IT CLEAR
This is all but a bloody fucked up identity
You get it???
A bloody label.
Something where you can identify with your ‘Christian’ Brothers or your ‘Muslim’ Brothers.
I mean when are we ever going to grow up???
When?
This bullshit of religion is so stinking crappy.
Even today they teach us crap and they make us do crap.
I don’t know about your fucked up religion but I can tell you what shit they taught me.
Want to hear?
Here goes.
Let me share 2 measly ones.
1) If you accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, you will be saved.
2) Ask and your shall receive.
3) On the last day, you will be judged. (or some shit like that)
Now lets starts with number – 1
Does that mean if I am born as a Muslim – then I am not saved?
Does not mean all the other Hindus as going to die in hell?
Oh fuck you all you mother fucking sons of bitches and the fucking catholic fuck of a Church.
The truth is – Yes I do fear God.
Yes there are lines I will not cross because I DO BELIEVE IN HIM AND I AM SCARED OF HIM – though I have never met such a being – But I believe he does exist.
But having said that I mean do you fucking expect me to believe just because someone is a non-Jesus voter – he is Mr. Bad guy?
The same goes for the other religions – You want to meet some fanatics – Try an Arab Muslim. Trust me – forget a bomb blast, he will rip your balls out if you dare speak anything about his religion – and I have seen even the most peaceful guys become fanatics!
Coming back to the point number 2
Ask and you shall receive.
Now let me give you an example here…
I have seeking a girl to marry.
I don’t get it.
So a nice ‘Christian’ comes and tells me ‘pray’ and you will get it.
I pray.
After a year, I still don’t get it.
So I go back to this asshole
And what does he tell me –
Brother, God will give it to you in ‘due time’.
Or his excuse number 2 would be….
‘God knows what is good for us – He provides for his children’.
WOW
So in both the ways,
My ass is fucked anyways right????
So if I don’t get it – God is right.
And if I do get it – God is right again.
I mean – do you need a 6 year old to tell me this is fucking nuts???
And finally point number fucking 3.
If you do bad, you will be judged and all that bollocks.
Do you see bad people having a ‘bad’ time?
Really…tell me?
Do you?
A guy broke your heart, your fucking life, your scared foundation….
Got you fucking pregnant, took all your money, used you and dumped you like a tampon
So is he fucking suffering???
Is he?
NO!
He is still fucking another bitch and he is enjoying his fucking life you fat, over-sized religious cunt!!!
GET A LIFE!!!
Jesus Christ aint coming down on a horsey to beat up this guy!
He is busy with his work!
YOU HAVE TO KICK HIS FUCKING ASS
Or
Option number 2
Is
MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!
I mean what wrong with people here????
I get pissed when I meet people like this.
And even more pissed when people whom I love and care act like this shit.
And there are still more shitty stuff that piss me off
Like most of the mother fuckers who put on a good image ‘outside’ but are assholes on the inside.
Bastards who show they are faithful to their spouses but are fucking a 200$ whore on holidays
Cunts called women who expect to marry a ‘rich’, ‘nice’, ‘god-fearing’, ‘UK or US based’ boy toy so that their fucking fungus infested pussy can be worshipped and have a cosy life for the rest of their God dam life – FUCK YOU WHORES. HOPE YOU GET A FUCKING LOSER!!!
I hate all those people who think they are the ‘authorities’ to judge others because they are ‘decent’ or have ‘accomplished’ something in life.
FUCK YOU ALL!
In the end I just want to tell you this……
…..
USE YOUR FUCKING GOD GIVEN COMMON SENSE MAN.
Please.
Use your fucking God given common sense man.
You have one fucking life.
Live it sensibly without all this shit society teaches you.
We live in a world of hypocrisy and nonsense.
Put some sense in your bloody life and make something worth while out of it.
You have one life.
Live that life with happiness and peace.
And if nothing else…
Pray to a God who does not live in the sky….
But somewhere deep down…..
So deep that you know he exists and is real….
And so real
You don’t know need any book,
Any religion, Any asshole to tell you…
That he knows this guy ‘God’ more than you do.
Let him be you…
And you be him..
And if nothing else…
Just know that you are that God.
The master of your own life.
And the one who though cannot control everything else….
At least controls himself.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers