Monday, May 24, 2010

My new sexual adventure with an under-aged girl - Part 1 of 5

My new sexual adventure with an under-aged girl.

I get a female online.
A young female.
(by the way – did I ever tell you I have a thing for fresh young females?)
A good looking female.
Pretty hot.
Really slender.
Very intelligent.
Very cute.
And the best part
I think I share a chemistry with her.
So she comes online and kind of indicates she would like to talk to me.
Well, I am happy.
Given my dry days – A sex nice young female can do for company – even if its online.
The next thing I know is that I kind of figure out, she wants to talk on the phone.
Nice.
Very Nice.
Now I am getting excited.
And no.
Not down there.
Rather the very fact that I have someone who would stimulate me with the amazing sense of anticipation.
The same feeling you got when you JUST met your lover…..you don’t know what would happen next.
So…
Coming back to my story.
She tells me she would like to talk.
And I ask for her number.
She gives it.
BINGO!
I think my dry days are getting over.
So I take the number and I do what I normally do.
Be a gentlemen and ask her if she wants me to call her up now.
Now before you think that this is an act of mine to get in between her legs.
Well, yes and no.
Yes because I believe if you can earn you way in between her legs with respect and sincerity – Good. You’re the man.
No, because if you are doing it as a sleaze-ball to cheat and put on an act – you are a fuck up. Not just a fuck up – rather your mother should be ashamed she brought up into their world.
I have no respect for such men.
So coming back to my story.
The reason I asked her was because ONLY she wanted, ONLY then I would call her.
And asking her this was for confirmation of the same.
She said yes and I was delighted.
I went out from my room – since I share my room with my room mate and I don’t like disturbing him, I went into my car where I can talk privately.
So there I was with her on the cell phone.
She opened up and told me about her broken relationship or rather about a relationship which was breaking up.
I listened.
As usual, the story line was normal.
The woman was sad.
The male was bad.
She sacrificed everything.
He took advantage of everything.
She loved him more than life itself.
He loved himself more than life itself.
And it went on and on.
I listened.
I sincerely did without judging anything.
She was under-aged.
Her boy was twice her age.
Bottom line was this – the relationship was not working out.
She had sacrificed everything from her virginity (wonder since when that became a gift) to her emotions and feelings.
Now I would tell you this point blank, like how I said it to her.
He took this from you BECAUSE you gave it to him.
And whatever you both invested into this relationship – well you both wanted it because those were the good days.
Now both of you have had your stomach full and you both are bored, so you both are rude and you both have to break up.
So now….whats next?
I told her what I believed was a ‘win-win’ strategy, so as to make sure that she wouldn’t hurt this guy’s ego or feelings and in turn she would also be out of the net.
Then something interesting happened.
She told me to stop being like this.
To stop being so understanding and nice.
Or
Guess what….
She would fall in love with me!
Hmm….
Now isn’t that interesting – I thought to myself?
She also gave me interesting details of her love life, sex life and other interests.
It was nice to know all this.
Finally, it came down ‘about us’.
She kind of gave me the hints that she wanted to spend time with me and that may be we did have a chance to get to know each other.
I was like….
Hmmmm….now this is interesting.
So, here I am once again.
In a very important phase of my life
Yes, yet another one
Where I can have a young girl as my ‘girl’
And as far as I know, great sex, good anticipation of ‘whats-next’ and the fun of being in a beautiful (hopefully) relationship.
But am I excited?
To be honest, yes.
But then…..
There is something that is bothering me down…
Deep down…
Would you like to know what it is…..?
And did something take place between us?
Are there plans happening?
I will tell you...
Wait for my next note…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers