Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Prostitute and I - Part 3 (or smelly arm pits & fungus infected vaginas)

The funny thing is…what can be less interesting and more shocking?

Could it be one of the following?
1)      Skinny men who never exercise or know how to fight, act macho to protect their ‘pretty’ women while holding the hand of their female to show a ‘she belongs to me’ sign board on her?
2)      Men raising their hands up in the air to dance – only to display a wet patch of under-arm sweat with the sweaty urine sweat mixed with some cheap deodorant?  - and I don’t know if you call that ‘dancing’
3)      Women acting sexy and dancing sexy but don’t know how to stop making their vaginas stop stinking of urine?
4)      Women dancing with other women, while crossing their legs and acting like lesbian lovers in heat – while they fail to accept that cunnilingus is an accepted art form of love making?
5)      Some of the Philipina chicks who dress up really hot, smell really good but have their pussy holes and assholes filled with all the possible STD’s in this planet?
6)      The Indian chicks who think they are ‘hot’ and in demand but whose character is no better than having your underwear not washed for 3 days and then you taking a nice whiff of it?
7)      May be the so called ‘religious’ folks who pray to God during the day and wish they could shag their friends wife by night?

I honestly don’t know…but all I know is this happens all the while.

Now let me be honest.
This should not serve as a testament that I was holy or a nice guy.
Come on….
I came to the club for a reason.
To get laid.
Or at least act like, I came to enjoy and not get laid but hope I got laid in the process.
So what did I do?
Now…
I will tell you this ONLY if you promise to keep it a secret.
Don’t want people going around thinking I wanted to shag any female with a pair of nice tits and a nice ass.
After all I too have to maintain my ‘image’ in society and look ‘decent’.

So who were my potential targets?
Let me see…
1)      The waitress whom I could tip a nice tip and may be she would be interested in ‘getting to know me’ thing and then I could shag her after bull-shitting to her stories of love and having children?
2)      The short girl with the real big tits and real short skirt who was portraying to be decent but kept gyrating her ass towards me
3)      The old female who looked like she was dumped by every man on the planet and she was looking for any guy who could get her pissed drunk and become her dildo for the night….
Well….So when I was about to do this…
Well I saw Nirvana!!!
This is what I saw…..

(PS - For inspiration...Look at this youtube video - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GRYGFwqGsk&feature=related )

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers