Sunday, May 30, 2010

Write a New Note The Prostitute and I - Part 4 (And stuff 'decent' folks do in the dark)

So what did I see?
Stupid things like…
1)       Female smiling at me and trying to show her ‘sexy’ side…that is until her boy friend comes along and wonders where she disappeared
2)       Another one who finds the best spot to place all her drinks and her friends drink only near my place, next to my man bag – because she knows no one would bother standing next to a tattooed guy like me or dropping her glasses filled with drinks…
3)       A guy purchases a AED 50 bucks drink and then to impress the scantily glad female standing next to him…he give the bartender a AED 100 buck tip…and I am like, Gosh, I wish I was a bartender!
4)       Another guy squeezes his girl friends ass nicely…and then I find out she is also squeezing his ass….Wonder whats going on? A contest of who squeezes whose ass better?
5)       A guy who is busy rubbing himself on his girl…and then when she moves to go to the washroom, he doesn’t even realize, he has a very visible erection with a wet spot on his trouser….
6)       A female getting pissed drunk…so drunk that he nipple is slightly exposed…(and boy was it a nice little brown nipple)
7)       Another gay chap who didn’t find anyone else to stare and smile at, than me….and then he actually comes over to talk to me…and leaves me his phone number….God Help me….
8)       A guy and girl who are talking to each other really close…while his girl is so close to me…I am wondering where do I move from the corner I am in…
9)       Finally, 2 idiots who come into a very humid club wearing….a 3 piece suit

And finally…I bumped into my prostitute……and that is where….my story begins….

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers