Monday, May 17, 2010

You HOT so WHAT?

Tuesday, 18th May 2010 - 9:31am.

You HOT so WHAT?

I look at the papers.

I look on the web.

I look around me.

What do I see?

Being a typical normal sexual male, I see women.

I mean not that I don’t see other creatures or creations by Mr. God but yes, I see women. Or rather I like to see women.

There are many kinds of women.

Fat ones.

Ugly ones.

Stupid ones.

Ones who are on the expiry date.

Ones who have reached the expiry date and still believe with excess make up and smaller clothes they can at least get the glances of a few men.

Ones who should be full time whores rather than be known as ‘women’

Ones who should be house wives.

Ones who are good to look at while masturbating.

Ones who should be respected.

Ones who should be admired.

I mean this list goes on.

Given all these kinds of women, now whom exactly am I talking about?

Yes, you are right – The HOT ones.

(and if in case you were not able to read my mind, you must be a dick. And if you don’t know what’s dick, you sure don’t deserve to be reading this fucking article. And just to let you know dumb ass ‘dick’ does not mean ‘penis’ – at least in this context.)

You know the ones who are like good looking, the types whom you like to show as ‘arm-candy’ to your friends, more like an accessory, the types you don’t mind shagging the whole night, the kind whom you don’t mind sticking your mouth in which ever hole she asks you to stick your tongue into – Those kinds of women.

Now in my career as a ‘play-boy’ or as some people put it ‘male prostitute’, I have slept with many of them. (Luckily, I have not yet infected with any disease and touch wood, I am not interested to get infected!) I have slept with a few females where after shagging them I was like – what the fuck was I thinking shagging this grandma? On the other hand I have slept with some women whom I was like – Ops, I might get arrested for child molestation here. And mind you – in my adventures of sleeping with a woman, I have never gotten drunk – so all this was in my normal senses but yes, crowded with intoxication of being horny – you know….the moments where your blood goes more to your balls than to your head.

I have been lucky to shag a few nice hot women.

But here I am not talking about those women whom I slept with.

I respect them for who they are and the trust the placed in me.

God bless all of them.

No.

I am not talking about any of the women I slept with.

I love them all.

I respect them all.

I am talking about the new breed of bitches that are surfacing.

I mean just look at them.

Good sexy clothes, Good looks, Good figure and Good external attractiveness.

But beyond that – What?

I mean what in the world do these bitches have more than that?

I don’t mean to disrespect or discount their hard work and focus towards their physical looks.

No.

Please don’t get me wrong.

Its not easy keeping and maintaining a beautiful figure.

I am trying hard to get back from a waist line of 38 back to 32 and trust me, ITS FUCKING HARD!!!

I want the focus to be more on their attitude, their brains, their heart, their behavior and yes, most importantly their character.

Do these women have any of this?

I believe they do.

After all they are normal like all of us.

But I think the problem is their attitude and their greed towards not just good things in life but towards the best of the best of the best of what they can get and achieve for themselves while enjoy all the other benefits of this world.

So now having pointed that out….who is to blame for all this?

Well you will be surprised…..

Because the answer is in the next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers