Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why I have decided to marry her.. only her…my best friend.






Other women always complained of the baby that I was.
She always told me she loved the baby that I was.

Other women have asked me to become mature to be their man.
She said I was mature enough to be her man.

Other women pointed out so many thing in my manners that were wrong.
She told me she never noticed anything in my manners that were wrong.

Other women pointed at my tattoos and said they may be a taboo to our children’s future.
She pointed at my tattoos and said they would be something unique to our children’s future.

Other women pointed out that I don’t go to Church and that may be a major issue to them.
She pointed out that since I don’t go to Church that would of no issue to her.

Others women were conscious of the fact that I would hold their hands in public.
She was conscious of the fact if I didn’t hold her hands in public.

Other women pointed out a problem that I was a college drop out
She wondered what was a problem since I was a college drop out

Other women spoke on problems that we may face in the future because of how I was
She spoke on beautiful moments we would face in the future simply because of how I was

Other women wanted me to improve and become better.
She wanted me to be to just me and remain happier.

Other women pointed out so many imperfections in me.
She pointed out so many perfections in me.

Other women said they would marry me once they would get to know me better.
She said she would marry me as soon as possible because she knew me better.

Other women said they would introduce me to the family ‘one day’
She said she wanted to introduce me to the family ‘today’.

Other women said they would marry me when the time was right
She said she wanted to marry because the time was right

Other women asked for a big list of plans at the day of marriage…
All she asked was to be with me during the day of marriage

Other women said, we will marry, give us time to love and grow
She said, we will marry…just say I do.

Other women asked me so many things, so many promises and so many hopes…..
But her…all she wanted was me for me…and only one thing…love.

Other women were my best lovers, my arm candy and my show pieces from end to end…
She is simply one thing…my lover, my companion and my best friend.

So that is why I wonder why did I ever wanted to marry the other women….
And that is why I just want to marry her….she is one and only….my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Loy Machedo Award-Winning Speaker & Trainer Cell +971-50-631-85-19 Facebook - Loy Anthony Machedo Linkedin - http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/loy-machedo/25/863/92 Chat - loymachedo@yahoo.com | loymachedo@hotmail.com Email - theinvisiblestring@yahoo.co.in Blog - http://machedomax.blogspot.com Twitter –http://twitter.com/loymachedo Website - www.loymachedo.com Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563183159#!/pages/Loy-Machedo/154673514564472

Search This Blog

Followers